cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 lost connection. Anything I can do other than wait?

doconline
Joining in

HI,

I lost my broadband connection yesterday. My hub 4 has either flashing yellow lights, flashing white lights and occasionally a flashing blue light, quite the disco. Is there anything I can do with it that might get it working? I have to wait till Thursday for engineer to come out to check it over. It was working fine until work was done on the local exchange yesterday, and now nothing. It's going to get expensive buying top-ups for my EE mini hub so I can keep working from home.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

Check if the outage is a known local fault on 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service.

If the fault affects many people it may get fixed quicker & the engineer visit not be needed.

Thanks for the reply, they have said there are issues in the area with TV but Internet isn't affected. 

Hi @doconline,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear of your recent broadband issues. I've checked over things on our systems and I'm unable to detect any faults currently. How are things for you today? Any better at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!