cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 help

Kdnjjmom
Tuning in

Hi, 

My son has problems most days keeping a connection in his room which is down. We read about the wifi pods we can get with having O2 and virgin Volt services. We looked through this community posts to see how we could apply for 1 and saw a post about downloading 'virgin media connect' and scanning the rooms to find the blackspots. He followed the app instructions, scanned the bottom of the hub and thats where the problem started. Our admin password isnt the same as what the hub displays, when he went thru the help options on the app it came up saying there was no support for the hub 4. If anyone could help please it would be most appreciated 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you have a Volt package you are entitled to free Pod(s).

You need to call in to request the first one - call in on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate)

Or a VM person can sort this for you in a day or two when they get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you have a Volt package you are entitled to free Pod(s).

You need to call in to request the first one - call in on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate)

Or a VM person can sort this for you in a day or two when they get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thankyou very much for your reply 🙂  I shall wait for their reply here so I don't get charged calling them 😉 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You can call for free on 150 (VM Phone) or use 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate) these are included in your "bundled minutes" so shouldn't cost you either

--------------------
John
--------------------

Thankyou 😉