cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 constant flashing reboot light

RapidAmp
Tuning in

Hi all, 

I got up this morning to be greeted with my Hub 4 rebooting, thought that’s fine must be updating. However it’s now been 2+ hours and it’s still stuck on this constant loop. 

I have done all the trouble shooting the VM website recommends and even attempted a hard reset with no luck.

I’m at wits end now, my son has additional needs and relays heavily on the internet for his sensory needs, so I’m not looking forward to when he gets up! Virgin have said they can send an engineer not but not till Thursday! Is there anything I can do to fix this myself or am I screwed?

many thanks

4 REPLIES 4

RapidAmp
Tuning in

Typical! I managed to get through to someone in Customer Service on WhatsApp to help and as soon as they started doing their tests it decides to start working again! 

But any advice would be helpful if this happens again!

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RapidAmp,

Thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear you were having some issues, glad to hear it's all working fine now.

What colour was the light that was flashing? So we can best help with what the issue may have been.

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

it was a White Flashing white, the one that flashes when it’s rebooting. 

like I said in the original post it was flashing from about 5:30am this morning till 8am till I got through to someone on What’s App. 

It’s the longest I’ve had it flash for! 

Thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the reply back, RapidAmp 🙂

No worries, it may have been an update that took longer than usual as the flashing white light does not indicate a service issue or equipment fault in this instance.
Thanks for advising this, please keep us posted and feel free to get back here should you face any further issues with your hub.

We're happy to best assist with these.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs