cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 booting repeating registration failed

georgia-horton9
Joining in

So my internet has been down for about 5 days now, we originally thought the power surge protector was the problem but we're not so sure. We've been having problems since a storm about 2 weeks ago. 

The Hub 4 is constantly in a state of rebooting itself with the white flashing lights, in the IP settings it has 'registration failed'. I've tried rebooting several times. 

I can barely check the service status because I get a constant 'sorry, we have a problem' error.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of local issues down to postcode level. You can start a compensation time on there too.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi georgia-horton9, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your broadband. 

I can see since posting, you have been able to get an engineer arranged. Please let us know how the visit goes and if you need anything else, you know where we are. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs