cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 Manual

OggyGhost
On our wavelength

hi can anyone help me the engineer forgot to leave me the manual for the Hub 4 can anyone put a pdf copy for me to download please

6 REPLIES 6

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
There is no manual for it.
What are you wanting to do?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Gary is correct VM dont have a manual.

However, the Hub4 is a rebadged Arris TG3492 (according to ISPreview) and is also known as a "Giga Connect Box" by other ISP's who are using the same "base unit"

Searching for those might get their manuals that might have some useful pointers although it wont cover any "tweaks" VM may have applied of course.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

just to read up on it I like to read up & know the in's and out's of tech but if they haven't created one as they are too new then don't worry.

They’re not new at all. Just cheap!

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.

It's better than the crap Hub 3 which constantly rebooted everytime my Xbox was hardwired into it found out that the hub 3 doesn't like IPV6 & this is what the Xbox One X runs with better haven't had any issues with hub 4

Xbox One X works on IPV4 as well. In fact Virgin Media do not support IPV6 at all.

Give it time and you'll start seeing issues with the Hub4 develop...