cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 Flashing Red Light

ScatchyMonkey
Tuning in

Hi - as per title, first noticed 5am this morning (23/02). No broadband, no phone. Unplugged router, etc. but no change.

Status in the router's web interface reads 'No RF signal detected'

A router check tells me to check my coax cables (checked) and that my router temperature is normal.

DL14 post code. Any assistance welcome!

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Yep - thanks, there's now a reported problem in my area - ETA for fix 5pm ish.

I'm WFH tethered to a 4G connection in the meantime.

This latest issue on the back of an email I got from Virgin yesterday, saying they were hiking prices up another 15 quid to continue to provide me with quality service. Timing is impeccable.  😕👌

... 9:15ish tomorrow morning.

Hi ScratchyMonkey, 

Thank you for your post to us here on the Community and for updating the thread in regards to the known issue. 

We have checked from our side and can see the outage is now showing as resolved. 

With this being the case, how have things been since you last posted? Have you seen any improvements at all? 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi Nat - all good now thanks. Whatever it was, was resolved after almost 24 hours outage.

John.

Thanks for the update ScatchyMonkey and we're pleased to hear this has now been resolved.

If you need assistance in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob