cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 Buffering

FrankBlack
Joining in

Installed the Hub 4 but found that my music and videos when streaming are buffering.  A reboot on the router seems to do the trick but i have to do this once a day. Spoke to Virgin who said to swap over the cables on the back of the router but it works for  a while then buffers. Any ideas?

To compare i had no issues with the Hub 3.

7 REPLIES 7

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

Over a wired or wireless connection?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Both wired. Just did a network check and they said there was a Wifi issue but diesnt say what it is . Did notice that my phone dropped out of the wifi and connected to the Virgin Media wifi intead of the Vm numbered one. Swithched it back now.

JeanMark
Tuning in

Did anyone ever solve this problem because I have not long upgraded to 1gb hub 4 and its doing the same on wired connection

Hello JeanMark

Sorry to hear about this 
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks for those details JeanMark

I have booked the first engineer appointment we have available
You can check and reschedule this appointment through your online account if you need to
You can also cancel it if the fault has gone 
Can you please let me know how the visit goes 
Gareth_L

Hi - I unplugged the cable - reset the hub and it seems to be working now. 

There is no need for an engineer to be sent out - my wife has just replied to the txt message they sent.

I am a pc engineer so a visit was unnecessary.

Thanks for the update JeanMark

Glad to hear its back to normal now 

If you do need anything else. were here 

Gareth_L