cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 wifi not working

EmilyPrice12
Tuning in

Hi guys 

Im having issues with the Hub 3 and the boosters it comes with either having no WiFi or being really intermittent.

I have followed all of the troubleshooting the resetting and any other help guide to try and sort this out. I have checked to see if there is a fault in my area and its telling me there isn't. 

At this rate I dont know if its truly a fault in the area or the equipment. I have tried contacting Virgin but they tell you the same guides.

Its a long shot but is there anything else left I could potentially do?

Thanks in advance 

14 REPLIES 14

Hi Zach 

It is on going yes, less so but it still is.

The ethernet cable is impacted if the hub gets moved or knocked in anyway (as well as the wifi). If not touched the ethernet cable is fine but we only have one that can can connect.

Thanks

Emily 

Hi Zach

Yes it is still on going, though not as frequent. The ethernet is fine unless the hub gets moved or knocked, then everything shuts off

Thanks 

Emily 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Emilyprice12, 

Thank you for getting back to us, I have managed to locate your account, I have checked your power levels, and can see you require a tech. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there 🙂 
Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me EmilyPrice12,

Glad we could get a tech booked info you 🙂 

Please keep us posted with how you get on and if you need to change or just want to check the date or time you can do so here, then under Help> Orders and My appointments, and you can view it there.

All the best, 

Zoie

Hi @EmilyPrice12,

Thank you for reaching back out to us via private message. It's a shame to hear that the issue is yet to be fully resolved for you.

As discussed, a further engineer visit has now been booked and scheduled for you to investigate further. For security reasons we're unable to confirm publicly what date/time it's been scheduled for, but you can check and reschedule if needed via your My Virgin Media online account.

Let us know here how the visit goes for you either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!