Menu
Highlighted
marting24
Tuning in
Message 21 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 wifi dropping out

Engineer has just identified issue as too high power levels and he adjust at box instreet. 5th time the charm I guess, why does it take so many visits to diagnose. Also should each engineer get sign off at end of job as previous 2/3 didn't ask for it. 

0 Kudos
marting24
Tuning in
Message 22 of 23
Flag for a moderator

after a month finally someone fixed the issue - for now. 1 week of sustained running now drops.

can you please advise why if this is such a common occurrence it takes so long for an engineer who know what they are doing to come out.

1st engineer - installation - surely they should now how to setup correctly (obviously not done)

2nd engineer - identified there was a "network issue" on my line and need help - for some reason ticket was closed, never explained.

3rd engineer - split the 2g and 5 g lines

4th engineer - replaced the box and claimed he couldn't remember how the home hub page works

5th engineer - finally checked the power levels to identifiy the fault.

Additionally 5th engineer advised me that I should have been given something to sign at end of each engineer visit, this only happened on installation and 5th engineer visit!!!

one month of disconnects and hassle with days off and being told I was wrong, can you please advise the best route for complaint as I cannot find the webform on your home page.

0 Kudos
problemchild197
On our wavelength
Message 23 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Interesting

winder why so many hub3 are going down though at the moment?

JJ

0 Kudos