cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 to Hub 4 upgrade

archie99
Joining in

If I upgrade from Hub 3 to Hub 4 will I need to change the SSID and PASSWORD on all my devices?

I am asking this because when I went from Hub 2 to Hub 3 I was forced to change my SSID. It insisted

on having an upper case character in the SSID to I had tediously go round every device and change them.

thanks in advance

regards

archie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, you can just go into the settings on the Hub4 and change the SSID/s to what you used on the Hub3.

Be aware if you are using 2 SSIDs you can only have a combined one if you get/use pods.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, you can just go into the settings on the Hub4 and change the SSID/s to what you used on the Hub3.

Be aware if you are using 2 SSIDs you can only have a combined one if you get/use pods.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2