cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 solid red light

Garethb1
Joining in

Why do you people make it so difficult to contact you. I have a solid red light on my hub 3, I need a replacement sending out. 

please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Garethb1

I have arranged a technician appointment to resolve your current issues, this can be tracked via your online account. Please sign into My Virgin Media and you will see your appointments on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for.
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the red LED is persistant after a power cycle of the Hub, and the Hub is cool, it means the overheating waring is faulty.

A VM Mod will pick this up in a day or two to discuss a replacement.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Garethb1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your router at the moment, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Garethb1

I have arranged a technician appointment to resolve your current issues, this can be tracked via your online account. Please sign into My Virgin Media and you will see your appointments on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for.
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thank you. I have had a text message confirming the above.

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks for letting me know Garethb1 and if you get chance please let us know how the visit goes.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L