cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 settings password

Pyae
Tuning in

Hi 

I have tried all sorts available on this website but cannot login using my admin password. I think my hub is faulty and would like to know how I can request a new router please. 

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There should be two passwords on the bottom of the hub, the WiFi one and the settings one.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Yes, I understand.

I am trying to reset it with setting password because the connection keep dropping and having issues such as video calls and zoom meeting. 

Thanks

Hi @Pyae,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing intermittent service. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. Just to clarify, do you get this service on wired or wireless devices? How long has this been ongoing for? Have you checked here for a local fault? virg.in/service.  You may also find the following link useful https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/set-up-broadband under the title How to configure advanced settings on the Hub

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I have this problem for about 3 weeks.  Connection keep dropping so issues with video calls and zoom.

No local issues. 

Cannot get into setting using setting password.  Tried resetting the hub but did not work. 

I believe it is the router's fault. 

How can I get virgin to check it and replace it please? 

thanks 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Pyae,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. I have been able to look into our systems to investigate your issue further.

I can see that you're having some issues with your upstream and downstream power levels which could be responsible for your ongoing connection issues. As we cannot resolve this issue remotely, we would need to arrange for a technician appointment to resolve this. 

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs