cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 replaced Virgin Media Connect Issue

ITHAFD
Joining in

I’ve had my Hub 3 replaced. The Virgin Media Connect App can’t see the new Hub. I’ve tried changing the network name and password but the App can’t save the changes. The message is Try Again

Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @ITHAFD

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with linking up the connect app. 

Please preform a pinhole reset of the router & see if it is then detectable.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thanks Zac, I tried the pinhole reset prior to posting my question, no success. The App attempts to save the new settings but fails and can't see the Hub then attempts to restart the Hub. The restart appears to be happening but nothing happens at the Hub. The pinhole reset has now been done twice. 

Hi @ITHAFD,

I am so sorry to hear these Connect App issues are ongoing. Would you mind confirming what model of handset you're using? Can you also try removing and then reinstalling the app?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, I have an iPhone 10 and I have deleted and reinstalled the App. Thanks

Hi ITHAFD,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, sorry to hear the Connect app is still not working after trying a pin reset and also removing and re-installing the App, you can find further support around the App here.

Regards

Paul.