Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 red light

MRTpl76
Tuning in

Hello,

The solid red light has been on for a few weeks now on my Hub3

I did a pinhole reset but noting changed, the hub is in a very well ventilated place and the cables are well-connected too.

is there anything else i can do or check before i call for the technician to check it?

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MRTpl76, 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post! It's great to have you on board with us here 😊

I am sorry your router is displaying a red light. This is usually the overheating indicator.

We would ask you to follow the below steps:

•             Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

•             Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location and out of direct sunlight, if possible. 

•             Switch the hub back on at the power. The Hub should now operate normally.

If the Hub does not boot up or boots back up and the red base light persists, then please do respond to my PM as I will need to book a technician visit for you so the router can be replaced.

Many thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MRTpl76, 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post! It's great to have you on board with us here 😊

I am sorry your router is displaying a red light. This is usually the overheating indicator.

We would ask you to follow the below steps:

•             Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

•             Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location and out of direct sunlight, if possible. 

•             Switch the hub back on at the power. The Hub should now operate normally.

If the Hub does not boot up or boots back up and the red base light persists, then please do respond to my PM as I will need to book a technician visit for you so the router can be replaced.

Many thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs