cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 rebooting

leanne1
Joining in

My hub 3 has been rebooting itself for the last 3 days at different times of the day since then today its not stopped rebooting 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Must be very annoying. 

Check all cables and connections are tight and secure and not kinked or damaged and check for local issues on 0800 561 0061. 

I've made sure that all plugs are in there is not kink in the wire I've checked the status and its not showing a problem with broadband,I looked at another post with the same problem could it be the Internet speed I'm on the 100mb and I have about eleven devices that connect to the WiFi.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try a 30 second pinhole reset of the hub. 

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @leanne1 thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear about your broadband dropouts that have been experienced recently.

I've ran some checks for you, and there aren't any issues on the line that could be causing this - are the dropouts all on a wifi connection, or do you have ethernet-connected devices directly to the Hub too that are experiencing this?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Just the virgin TV box and that is doing the same it has just been resetting itself this evening again after going a few days when I did a reset 

A message has just come up with service unavailable and the code cs3500 at the top

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello leanne1.

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear the hub playing up 

Have you been able to get this sorted yet?

If not, I have sent you a private message to gain account access.

Please ignore it if you don't require any assistance.

Gareth_L