cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 not working

smudge4
Joining in

So frustrating that there is no easy way to contact VM for help. 

The internet/WiFi has been intermittent for the past few days and today it has failed altogether. I do the online health check and it says everything okay- it really isn’t. 
 I’ve rebooted the hub several times to no avail. Followed another page for VM that said something wrong with one of the channel’s and to do factory reset and that hasn’t worked. I can’t even access the hub settings. 
Red power light on but the hub isn’t even vaguely warm. 
No phone number or online support to report this too and I pay a small fortune for this. I’m supposed to work from home but can’t. 

2 REPLIES 2

sophist
Trouble shooter

browse to your hub on  http://192.168.0.1 - don't log in, click Router Status - copy/paste the tables from the Upstream, Downstream and Network Log tabs back to this thread - you'll need multiple posts for this, the info wont all fit into a single one..

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @smudge4,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are having some problems with your service. I've not been able to locate your account using your Forum details so will pop you a PM now so we can take a closer look into this for you. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page.

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs