cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 modem keeps losing internet

abcd-abcd
On our wavelength

Hello - can anyone help? I have a comprehensive TP-Link wireless network which I think functions pretty well, but we get daily dropouts at critical times during work Zooms etc... any ideas please? This from browser/192.168.100.1/Network Status/Network Log - thank you (BTW I had to assemble the image below in Photoshop as I wasn't able to paste the table in here due to "html errors".)

Virgin Media Hub 3 Network Errors 2021-06-14 at 14.18.22.jpg

75 REPLIES 75

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused @abcd-abcd.

We do have the facilities for you to check on the status of this, we are unable to check into this without prompt, this is because we need to keep up with each customer that contacts us.

If you want to check this from home then please check on our service status page or call our service status line - 0800 561 0061 from today.  

I understand that you are not happy with us at the moment, we are limited to what we can do about this, but our engineers will be working as hard and as fast as possible to get this back to working order.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello Hayley - thanks for your reply, although I am unsure what you mean by "we are limited to what we can do about this" (regarding customer service).

I have used your link which leads to the Service Status page which says "No known issues" although you and other members of staff on this thread have all said that there are works being carried out and have given various dates of completion which keep moving.

I give up.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry for that @abcd-abcd.

Have you tried the number I provided? 

As for my statement; I was referring to the area upgrading. 

If the services have no improved by the end of the 23rd of July please let us know and we will check up on this for you.

We will not be able to inform you without a prompt to check the area. 

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Any news on the repair/upgrade please?

Hi abcd-abcd, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

It looks as though the fault is still ongoing and the date hasn't changed since the last update. 

• F008733580 
  • Our engineer is on site and they're working to fix the problem
  • 23 JUL 2021 16:00

Hopefully things will be sorted by Friday evening for you, in time for the weekend 🙂

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

abcd-abcd
On our wavelength

Thank you Kath_F for your detailed reply - by far the best & most helpful since I posted this originally on 14th June - five weeks ago.

Is there a way of me being kept informed, or do I need to keep posting here for information?

Cheers.

Hi abcd-abcd, 

No problem at all - I'm happy I could help. 

Due to the nature of the fault, you're not able to subscribe to fault updates on this occasion. As Hayley has mentioned above though, you can pop a post here and we can check for you. 

Wait until Friday evening now and test your connection - if you are still having issues, let us know and we can check things at this end for you. 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

abcd-abcd
On our wavelength

Hello Virgin Media

Any news please? I'm still having big problems - here is my live graph (if I'm able to post it properly!):

[url=https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/74c66eda09d50ac95cf5d8de181d3b5532f1b48b]My Broadband Ping[/url]

Hi there @abcd-abcd

Thank you so much for popping back to us on the forums, I understand this has been stressful and the lack of direct updates can feel very frustrating.

I am also so sorry to say this outage fix date has been extended until the 30th of July at 4pm. I have also double checked the service status page and I can see this outage is not listed there, I am so sorry for this, usually this means that the outage is not affecting everyone in the area do it is not added to the page, I am unable to check the service status number at all but if you do wish to try this its the same number as before, 0800 561 0061.

I understand this outage has been delayed a few times and I am so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Thank you. 

Hello Virgin Media - any updates on this? Thanks.