Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 log in

I often connect to my router settings by the IP address given to me . Where I can set up a guest network and rename my WiFi name Etc if I wish . Recently I tried to log in few times and I had a message saying some else was logged in . How can that be ? 

also I tried to log in in my Virgin connect broadband option and was saying someone else was logged in . Only I use this tools and the password no one knows . Please has someone hacked in my devises 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3 log in

If you’re using the Connect app it’s likely that as it’s a known (but unfixed) issue/bug with the app. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alexandro 

thank you for your answer. I think it could be a hacker or a problem with the Hub 3 which I read over 2 years . Hub 3 has a lot of security issue. I am thinking of leaving  VirginMedia,  is became a headache since Jan 2020 for me . 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Dexter 

I reset the router which I have done before many time as this is the only option I have as VIRGIN MEDIA is not answering technical calls. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

They are still picking up in the UK call centre - try at 08.00 for getting through quickly.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you John , still up at 3am in London ... will try the earliest possible. 
Do you know what the box “messages tags” does just below the body box in the messages layout 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It’s not a hacker...

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maria424,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having when trying to log into your Hub's settings page. I've had a sneaky peek at your details using the information we have on here and can confirm you're not being hacked. Can I ask whether it's just the accessing of your Hub's page that is the issue? Can you try logging into the Hub's page via a browser to see if it works? 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos