Menu
Highlighted
PhilC123
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 green arrows flashing

Hi,

Had my Hub 3 for over a year, no problems but since midnight the green arrows are just flashing, WiFi solid green light, base light solid green, reset the hub, turned off and back on again multiple times, checked connections and all tight but still not working, tv working, phone working, just broadbands that’s not.. just wondered if anyone else having the same issue? As this is now nearly 12 hours with just flashing green arrows 

Any help appreciated

Phil

0 Kudos
TobyTyler77
Up to speed
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 green arrows flashing

Pinhole reset near the yellow socket on the back of the hub, but this will reset the hub so you'll need your original code to get back into hub settings if needed, there's a little card on the base of the hub that pulls out with all the info.

0 Kudos
PhilC123
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

thanks for info... I’ve reset the hub multiple times by the pinhole reset.. just never gets past the flashing green arrows on the hub 

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Call Customer Services and report a fault. They will check your connection on line.

0 Kudos
Danlondone14
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Have the same issue and say I need an engineer to come. Soonest is Wednesday, which imo is poor. Does anyone know how long you have to be without service before you can cancel the contract? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Hero
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@PhilC123 wrote:

Hi,

thanks for info... I’ve reset the hub multiple times by the pinhole reset.. just never gets past the flashing green arrows on the hub 

Is there an actual problem with you connections (ignoring the illuminations)?

Try the reset this way....   Push in the pin on the back/side/bottom of the Hub with the end of a paperclip until you feel it at the “stop point” and hold for a "timed" 60 seconds do NOT restart the router after that.  Your passwords/passphrase for both Hub and Wifi will revert to those printed on the Hub sticker on its base/side/drawer.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
PhilC123
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

i have no broadband.. they have checked the line and said it’s ok.. they are sending an engineer.. earliest is Tuesday afternoon.

when you say do not turn on the router after resetting, how long do you suggest I leave it off for? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Hero
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No - it says that after resetting DO NOT restart the router - i.e the Hub is not switched off at all during the procedure. After you release the pin - leave it a couple of minutes to settle and then remake your connections.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
PhilC123
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Ok thank you.. I’ve done that but again just gets to the flashing green arrows and no further.. still no broadband.. 

engineer out on Tuesday as they can’t see a problem on the line. 

Thank you for you’re help anyway 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Hero
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

OK No probs - they should just swap out the Hub and recheck power levels etc. Just make sure you test it with your equipment before they leave.

--------------------
0 Kudos