cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 frequently restarting and Partial Service (DS only) internet status

gillykite
Joining in

Our hub 3 frequently restarts and seems to drop out for no apparent reason. I went on to check the status of the hub and run the network diagnostic tool which didn't show any issues.

I then noticed the internet status was displaying as "Partial Service (DS Only)" which is different from normal.

We rebooted the hub and that made no difference. Later that day it seemed to steady itself out but this has since happened again that same evening and the next morning. I occasionally work from home and need a SOLID internet connection which at the moment I do not trust.

I then googled the issue and found some other threads on this forum. One of my family members called customer support as I was at work, he had absolutely no help as our internet "passed" all the tests and therefore has no issues.

I can see on the network log we had critical errors and warning notifications that I believe must have been missed by the customer support as this is clearly displaying our issues and history of them.

Please help as the internet is vital to not only my ability to work but also my other family members. 

We seem to have had no end of issues recently and it's starting to get tiring.

I am happy to provide further details upon your response.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your help, the appointment time is great. I will be in during the specified time