cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 disconnection

kader786
Just joined

I recently joined in virgin media . My hub 3 disconnection several times .. cannot used internet continuously due to the issue in hub 3 ..

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Firstly... are the issues only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection related?

What are the various Hub lights showing/doing when this happens?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kader786,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome to our community and Virgin Media, sorry to see you are facing connection issues since you were installed, I was able to find you on our system with the details we have for you and can see you have spoken to us and a technician has been assigned, if you wish to amend or cancel your appointment this can be done Via your Online Account.

Please let us know how you get on, if you have any further issues or need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.