cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 constant red light

thelongfamily
Tuning in

My hub 3 light is constantly red.  I have reset several times and gone through the help topics but nothing stops it.  It is in an airy position and upright and not feeling hot - just warm.  I’m having trouble finding a form to contact Virgin about this and just for a robot on whatsapp.  Is this dangerous? Is it a sign of over heating? Not sure what else to do.

7 REPLIES 7

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi @thelongfamily 

Have you tried a pin hole reset ?

If so and you are still getting the solid red light it looks like you will need a replacement for the faulty one.

Hopefully one of our VIP's or Forum Team will be able to tell you more, but if you haven't already, it caan't hurt to try the pin hole reset.

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

Thanks - yes tried the pin hole reset a couple of times but no difference.  I think I need a new hub..

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @thelongfamily

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your hub. 

I have been able to run some diagnostics from here & I can see that there are some power level issues, we need to get an engineer out to come and take a look over things. 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can arrange this, you can find this in the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing me that information via PM. 

I have arranged the engineer appointment for the time, date & to make any further amendments please visit your My Virgin Media account.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak

Thank you very much.  I can’t see any appointments under Appointments and Orders though?

Hi 

I’ve had a text confirming the appointment.  This is the only morning I can’t do but can’t see anywhere in my account to change it.  Can you change the date? 

Hi @thelongfamily,

There are details here explaining how you can reschedule the appointment when you wish via your My Virgin Media online account.

If you're still struggling, however, and need further assistance, please respond to my colleague via private message as before and they can assist you further with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!