cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 admin password not working

Owenthomasprice
Joining in

Hello, I'm having trouble accessing the admin and router settings using the default Pass code, I am sure I am using rhe right one and have tired several times with it saying "this pass code is incorrect" although it has never been signed into before. I have also tried a full reset using the reset pinhole button but to no avail. Any idea how to access these settings or if impossible to do so, how to go about getting a new router as I have custom network requirements within the house. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

carl_pearce
Community elder

@Owenthomasprice wrote:

Hello, I'm having trouble accessing the admin and router settings using the default Pass code, I am sure I am using rhe right one and have tired several times with it saying "this pass code is incorrect" although it has never been signed into before. I have also tried a full reset using the reset pinhole button but to no avail. Any idea how to access these settings or if impossible to do so, how to go about getting a new router as I have custom network requirements within the house. Thanks 

I assume you are not using the WiFi password by accident?

There is a separate password on the base of the HUB to access settings.

Yeah I've made sure haha, that was my first thought

Hi Owenthomasprice,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you are facing issues logging into your Routers settings, I have tried to locate you on our system however wasn't able with the details we have for you, have you tried doing a pin reset on the Router first then trying the password again, push a pin/ paperclip in the reset hole at the back of the router, push and hold in for a timed 1 Minute, do not reboot during or after and allow 15 Minutes to settle afterwards, once done you can find more information around logging into your Router here including where to find the log in information.

Regards

Paul.