cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Wifi drop out could end in divorce

The_Crazed_One1
Tuning in

install in September and the router wifi drops out multiple times a day. its causing my disabled daughter to self harm.  

The help on the main site is literally turn it of and on or hard reset. but that is not help. Its not a signal issue as ive used the 'connect' app and my own network analyzer. Also it throttles down to 72m all the time (speed test on wired connection currently is 88m)

Is there a network support team on here that can access my logs and help before my wife looses it ?

12 REPLIES 12

Your BQM is fine you should get your own wireless router with 1Gb ports and put the hub in modem mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I think i will invest in a router. It took me ages to set up all the IPcams with my QVR NAS. but its a small price to pay for the wife not removing any of my particulars, 

It seems like there are lots of Hub wifi dropout issues.

Divorce risk averted. 

Thanks for all you input everyone. I have purchased a Netgear nighthawk router and put the hub 3 in modem mode ( purple led) and it works like a dream.  I didn't need to spoof the hub 3 Mac address either. 

Bandwidth is still pretty variable so I will keep an eye on that, lots of throttling at peak times.  

I am disappointed that my COD points per match averages haven't improved but at least I'm able to play a full match.