cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 WiFi dropping

Dorts
Joining in

For the past week or so my wifi signal drops out, sometimes for a short period while other times I need to do a reboot or full reset to get it back again. Frustrating especially when streaming and the movie/show keeps buffering or drops out altogether! Have had no issues the past year but this is now starting to get more annoying each day! Could I please request an engineer visit?

25 REPLIES 25

sophist
Trouble shooter

is it just an issue for devices connected wirelessly?  do you ahve any devices connected by ethernet? do they also suffer the same drops?

Netflix etc suffers drop outs and buffering  when using it through the app on TV box. That is the only thing attached by Ethernet so both wired and wireless devices. The wireless symbol is still there and showing full bars but just zero speed?!

sophist
Trouble shooter

Ok - can you set up a BQM - once set up, find the Live Graph and click "Create Sharing Link" - post that back here.

Next, browse to your hub on  http://192.168.0.1 - don't log in, click Router Status - copy/paste the tables from the Upstream, Downstream and Network Log tabs back to this thread - you'll need multiple posts for this, the info wont all fit into a single one..

How do I do the BQM? I can do the second ask and will post now

sophist
Trouble shooter

When you click on teh BQM link in my post, it'll take you to a page that has a "create new monitor" link in the middle of the page.. click that - you will need to register for hte site but it should take you through that as part of the process..

Removed

Removed

Removed

i set that up but do I now wait until something to show? Blank at the minute or am I missing something. Sorry and thanks!