cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Red light on

hopalongcassidy
Joining in

Hub 3 Red Light stays on, internet stays on, I’ve gone through turning power off and on, no heat from Hub. Need help please 🙏 

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @hopalongcassidy

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to book a tech visit in.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @hopalongcassidy

Thanks for joining me on PM and providing me the details to be able to book in the tech for the engineer visit. The visit will be viewable in your online account - virg.in/myVM - within an hour or so but go off the time we discussed via PM.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 
Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.
If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment
Let us know how the visit goes or if you ever need further assistance, we'll be more than happy to help

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill