cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Permanent RED Power Light

Puddleduck1
Joining in

My Hub 3 now displays a permanent red power light, even after resetting. The does not seem to affect the 5GHz band, but the 2.4 GHz band is very intermittent. This is causing my smart devices to fail several times an hour and no new devices case be added.

Reading the forum it looks like an overheating problem and the fix is to get a new hub. I have reported to the helpline (150) and after playing 20 questions with the automated system!!! I finally got through to a person. They said they would look into it, but no reply for 4 days.

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hub probably needs replacing, but unlikely to be the cause of your signal problems. A VM staff member will get to your post shortly or early romorrow,

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Puddleduck1, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of your red light issue on your hub. If rebooting has not resolved this, nor any of the advice here or here, helped with your connection  I would love to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R