cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Overheating - old age?

VikkiL
Joining in

Hi 

I have a solid red light on my hub 3.0 for a few weeks now which (looking at instructions) suggests it's overheating. I've switched it off for a while - no difference. Tried resetting - no difference. It's always been in a well ventilated spot and that's not changed. My house is pretty cold, so I don't think there's an environment issue. I work from home and have started to notice the wifi quality deteriorating which is incredibly frustrating, especially on conference calls. I've had the hub for about 5 years, so is this just a sign it's on its last legs and needs replacing? Is it fixable?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi VikkiL, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Apologies to hear of the experience you've been having with your hub/connection. You've provided me with enough information to know that I can get this resolved for you over a private message. With that, I will pop you one over straight away to get things sorted. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi VikkiL, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Apologies to hear of the experience you've been having with your hub/connection. You've provided me with enough information to know that I can get this resolved for you over a private message. With that, I will pop you one over straight away to get things sorted. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.