cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Internet light flashing

AnthonyAnt
Joining in

Hi there,

My internet light is flashing green - the arrows icon - while the wifi and base light are green.

I've tried turning off and checking connections but still no joy. I've also attempted a factory reset.

I can't get through to anyone and the online bot won't do anything for another 20 hours...

Anyone else been in a similar situation have any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That sequence mean you have no connection to the VM network. 

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page http://www.virginmedia.com/servicechecker although this only covers large outages.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no faults found:

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AnthonyAnt

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here. 

I have had a look and I can see that you now have an engineer appointment arranged with us.

Are you able to let us know how things are looking after this appointment? 

Thank you.