cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Eithernet connection issue

Malu
Just joined

Hello, Since today morning my Hub 3 eithernet is failing to connect the wired connections. I tried starting the router few times. The wireless connections are working fine.

I tired with different desktop and laptops with different wires.. so we are sure something wrong with the router. I have called the customer care, now waiting for the technical help call. 

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try a full 60 second pinhole reset.  Do not reboot the Hub but let it settle on its own. After about 10 minutes or so, try the Ethernet ports again. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Malu,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you seem to be experiencing some wired connection issues recently. I've checked over things on our systems and I'm unable to detect a fault currently that would explain this. Is this problem ongoing for you today? If it is, does the advice offered by @Adduxi help at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!