cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 settings password

Liammcall28
Tuning in

Hello I tried changing my settings password and when I tried using the new password it says it's wrong. Old password won't work either tried the reset pin twice now for 20 secs and left it off after for 5 mins still nothing what can I do ? Thank you for any help

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you do a pin-hole reset hold pin in for 60 seconds and do NOT power off the hub, it will then reboot.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thank you but this still hasnt helped unfortunately. thinking leaving it a few days then trying might be the system.

Hi @Liammcall28

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with reverting your hub setting back to factory as the passwords are not working. 

Have you managed to resolve this now after leaving it a few days? Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hello yes after trying what Tutor recommended today, I am now able to use the original settings password. Thank you Tutor for your help.

We're glad to hear that is sorted for you. 

^Martin