cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 settings password not working

meejahoar
Joining in

Hub 3.0 settings password (which is printed on the bottom of the router) isn't working. Does Virgin reset this with a different default password and if so how do I get it? 

83 REPLIES 83

Hi lisag82,

Has the pin reset helped you have you now been enable you to get back into your router settings.

Regards

Paul.

• Can you please get in touch with me about a new box? I’m in the same situation.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DanFairclough95 wrote:
  • Can you please get in touch with me about a new box? I’m in the same situation.

Did you do the reset exactly as I suggested in message 58 ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

I did yes. Tried Everything and still nothing

Hi DanFairclough95,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with you V6 box.

Can you advise what lights are on the V6,  could you please unplug both thye V6 and the router from the wall leave 1 minute and plug back in.

I am doing some checks my end.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul

i have already done this the other day and tried again today and still saying the password is incorrect. It’s like the default settings password on the router which was given to us is wrong. We are also having really bad problems with network connection to consoles etc too. Please could you just send us a new router out please? We’ve been struggling with this one for three years 

Hi Dan,

In order to look further into this and get a new router if needed I would like to invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

i didnt have any settings password at all

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Morning @zam1111111

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - are you having some issues that you need assistance with? 

Are you able to provide some information with what you are trying to do and what you need help with and we'll do all we can to help you out 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Paul,

Could someone contact me as i'm having this issue also. The provided admin password does not work and i've tried following the advice on your website and this forum by resetting, leaving off, placing the router in the dishwasher (only kidding!), etc.