cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 settings password not working

meejahoar
Joining in

Hub 3.0 settings password (which is printed on the bottom of the router) isn't working. Does Virgin reset this with a different default password and if so how do I get it? 

83 REPLIES 83

Tried that it hasn’t worked still says the password is incorrect even scanned it so no human error and pin hole reset has been used but still won’t work 

Hi JoeyReed04, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

If you've tried all of the above can you just confirm if you've tried connecting to the WiFi on another device? 

Emma_C - Forum Team

yes I have and we’ve logged in on the computer to change hub settings and after the settings password just wouldn’t work not on the phones or computer it just said it was incorrect so we pin hole reset and waited retried and it didn’t work and still won’t 

Hi JoeyReed04, 

Thanks for messaging us

We will send you a private message

^Chris. 

Hi there,

I have also tried the above multiple times, and managed to get in once, but now I can't get in at all. I spoke to a support member over the phone and, honestly, was no help at all.

This is becoming a major inconvenience to the point where I am considering leaving Virgin due to the constantly interrupted connection and inconsistent connection speeds and, the fact I cant even log into My Hub Settings to update our WiFi Password for security is now a big concern. If the system worked like it should do, this wouldn't be such a trivial matter 😞

HI LiamDM,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry that you're having problems logging in to the hub. I can appreciate you're keen to get this working as soon as possible.

If you have tried all of the above, and are still having issues then we might need to look at a replacement hub.

I'll pop you a private message now.

Thanks

Melissa 

I am also having this problem 

Hey Justin_ingles,

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your hub. Have you tried to reset the hub? This should restore the password to the default password.

Regards

Steven_L

Hi,

Hub 3.0 settings password not working

I have tried all of the above could you please send out new hub for me please.

Many Thanks,

Andrew

Hi Sideways316, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry that you're having an issue with the password on your hub 3, I can appreciate you're keen to get connected again. 

So I can take a look a closer look I'm going to pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team