Menu
Highlighted
londonarnold
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 denied Internet Access

Hello, (I am a partially deaf consumer) my Virgin Hub 3.0 has been denied Internet Access for four days now, I can't connect to the Internet, the Green light comes on and flashes intermittently, and I can connect and log into the status page of the Hub 3.0 where it says my service is denied access.

Also my V6 TV Box can't switch on as it has a Failed Hard Drive and needs to be replaced. 

I have a severe hearing loss of 60%, and can't use Telephones or hear the options, so I am hoping some kind soul might please advise and help out via these Forums, thank you kindly in advance. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3.0 denied Internet Access

Hi Arnold,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear that you are having numerous issues with your services.

I would like to invite you into a private  chat so I can help to get this resolved, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

londonarnold
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Paul, thanks for the reply. 

The Broadband has come back on now after another restart of the router and I neatened the cable, tightened up a bit. 

It seems the V6 Box has a failed hard drive, it would be great if a replacement could be sent out, or perhaps you have some other solution.

Many Thanks, 

0 Kudos
londonarnold
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler

Hello Paul, just to let you know, your techy came today and repaired both the Broadband and TV services, everything went perfectly, thanks immensely for all you've done, it's much appreciated!

Cheers, 

•  
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Happy to hear that our technician was able to repair the broadband and TV for you.

Please monitor them and let us know if you experience anymore problems.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos