cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 constant red light

creuter
Joining in

Hi, 

My Hub 3.0 is showing a constant red light. I have switched it off and on, reset it, but nothing changes. The wifi is still working but is slow. The hub itself is not hot, just a bit warm and is on the windowsill with plenty of space around. Any idea of what is happening or if anything is broken?

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey creuter, thank you for reaching and I am sorry you have got a red light on your hub.

I am going to send you a PM, but please can you try these steps before hand;

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey creuter, thank you for reaching and I am sorry you have got a red light on your hub.

I am going to send you a PM, but please can you try these steps before hand;

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Problem has been fixed. Hub 3.0 replaced and internet speed is much faster now. Many thanks for your help. 

Hi creuter, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums.

I am happy to hear that the Hub has now been replaced and that everything is working as normal. 

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. 

Kind regards, Chris.