Menu
Calpol93x
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 connectivity problems

My hub 3.0 is showing a green wifi light and a flashing green bar, which tells me it's a loose connection, but I've unplugged and replugged every wire and still the same problem, even checked the box outside and all fine...
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 connectivity problems

There is a Service Status number 0800 561 0061 which usually tells you of local issues, down to postcode level, that might not yet be listed on the Service Status web page - call it and see if there is a known fault.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Neko
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I'm having the same issue. Has been that way for the past half hour. Reset everything. Unplugged everything. Done tests. But the green light is still flashing and no connection. I tried phoning 0800 561 0061 but says theres no issue with the broadband in my area.

Calpol93x
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Gave them a call, they told me there are no issues in my area too, tried nearly everything, even changed my 2.4ghz and 5.0ghz user and passwords...

0 Kudos