cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 channel setup issues

uhohmono
Tuning in

Hi

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue as myself. I have disabled channel optimisation aka Smart WIFI, however, the device will stay only for a few seconds on the channels I select and then change on its own. 

The issue is recent and quite frustrating. It used to work just fine up until few days ago.

any advice?

thank you in advance

12 REPLIES 12

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@uhohmono wrote:

I've looked everywhere but I can't seem to find this setting? I've tried the app and the website, but I can only find account settings? Could you guide me a bit more on where to find this? Thank you in advance.

Login via the website. Go to Account Settings (with the cog icon). Then select “WiFi Hotspots”. This will take you to your profile page. Scroll down to the My Services section & you will see two radio buttons which either opt you in or out of the hotspot network.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you so much! All sorted now.

Hi @uhohmono,

I'm really sorry to hear of the trouble you had with your Hub 3, but I'm glad to hear that these have now been sorted out and resolved.

Please do reach out to us here if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!