Menu
xiangchen
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 cannot access to Internet

From yesterday, the hub3.0 is flashing the green arrow and I check the instruction shown that it is updating the software. But, it has continued about 24 hours. And I cannot get access to the Internet. The service phone call is always busy. Please help me to check it.   

0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 cannot access to Internet

VMs staff can take up to a week to get to your post. 

In the meantime try powering it off for a short period. It’s best to keep calling customer services. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried the pinhole reset to factory settings without turning off ?  Push the pin in firmly till it "stops" and hold for a timed (not guessed) 30 seconds and then add a few – don’t turn it off.  This has solved this problem for lots of people on here this week.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi xiangchen

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've experiencing. Are you still having any problems? I'm unable to find your account to check your connection so I’ve sent you a private message (purple envelope, top right corner) for some additional information to help me look into this further for you.

Kind regards,

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos