cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 Red Light

swcomp
Joining in

I am new customer and since install my Hub 3.0 had an orange power light which has now become red for the last few days. The power light is red even from a cold start.

I have done several factory resets of the hub and multiple reboots with no change. After a reset the power light sometimes flickers from white to red for a minute then goes to red.

I have been trying to get support through the messaging/chat for two days now with some "hello" replies but no further action or help.

Broadband and wifi is ok but based on other threads I have read I would like to request a replacement hub 3.0 in case the cause is an electrical fault.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Swcomp, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you're having some issues with your hub light being red, this isn't good. 

We agree with you and therefore a new hub is on it's way, this will arrive over the next few days and will just need activating. 

Any issues with this please do let us know as soon as possible. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Swcomp, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you're having some issues with your hub light being red, this isn't good. 

We agree with you and therefore a new hub is on it's way, this will arrive over the next few days and will just need activating. 

Any issues with this please do let us know as soon as possible. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi Emma_C,

Thank you for your prompt action, your help is much appreciated.

Best regards,

swcomp

Hi swcomp, I am glad to see that this is on the way to getting resolved, please let us know how it goes and if you need any further assistance? Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for checking how I got on.

I received the new hub ok and it has been working fine the last few days. I will be returning the old hub very soon.

Best regards,

swcomp

Hello, could you please let me know how to fix this, I am having the same issue.

Hi luissequeira, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to see you are having the same issue. I've just replied to your thread here: Hub 3.0 Permanent Red Light

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs