cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 Power issues

owenrhys10
Tuning in

Hello everyone! I have had my Virgin Hub 3.0 for a number of years now and seemly out of nowhere the Hub has been rebooting completely randomly. (Power is completely lost until unplugged and replugged). I have tried all steps for troubleshooting however nothing seems to be solving it. What steps can I take from here?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page http://www.virginmedia.com/servicechecker although this only covers large outages.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no faults found:

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi owenrhys10,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your Hub rebooting, I appreciate this must be frustrating. 

Unfortunately, I have been unable to check your equipment status with your community details. 

Can you please confirm if you have been able to check for an area fault as suggested by Tudor? 

If so and there is nothing reported, can you please check that all connections leading to/from the equipment are secure and without damage?

Let us know and we will do all we can to assist further. 

Thanks,

Nat

hi, i have checked and there is no faults in the area. and i can confirm all connections are secure. 

Hi owenrhys10 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having power issues with your hub 3.  I would love to take a closer look into this on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R