cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 Overheating

DonTaylor
Joining in

Hello

I have a Hub 3 that has had a solid red light for 6 months. It's in a well-ventilated area. I'm sorry but at 89 I don't understand all this technology. A friend has come today and explained it means the hub is overheating. He restarted it but it still shows the solid red light. Unfortunately, he lives 2 hours away so it isn't practical for him to keep coming. I'm worried that this may cause a problem. Can someone please help me? I've given my friend my password for this forum so he can help me from where he lives. 

Don 

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @DonTaylor, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the overheating hub 3.0.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @DonTaylor, thanks for working with me over our private messaging function, and I'm pleased that we were able to have this resolved for you today, and the engineer who recently visited you was a good ambassador for Virgin Media.

Do please feel free to come back to us if you experience any further issues, and we'll be on hand to assist you where possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn