cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order wifi pods

KAT_KIN_SON
Joining in

Hi,

I can't seem to find how I order the pods on the connect app.

I did have wifi extenders but they overheated an no longer work

Thanks

Kerryann

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this...

VM now supply “wifi Pods” (no longer doing cheap and cheerless “boosters”). However, their Pods are only free to customers on the 1GB, Volt (or old Ultimate Oomph) packages - is that you? If so they are worth trying - they should work for you. Its now called… Wifi Max see…….

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You can call  0800 064 3850 to order the first one - or follow instructions on that website - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you . If you call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi KAT_KIN_SON, 

Thank you for your post, I am sorry to hear this about your boosters, were these not replaced for you?
Did the link @Jbennand help?

Let us know 🙂 

Zoie