cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order wifi pods

samosa
Superfast

Am on 1GB, very weak signal in partners office and constantly disconnecting.

Tried to order wifimax pod from my account but it asks me to chat to someone. Clicking on Chat to us now does nothing.

Tried chat via connect app but says it's all busy and to try later. Tried to call but no go there either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Samosa, 

Thanks for your Post on the forums about getting in touch to order your first WIFI pod, I am sorry you found it hard to get through to us about this!

However, I can see that you may have managed to get this sorted now, could you confirm if that's correct please? 

If yes and one is on the way, I have a helpful link here - Set Up WIFI Pods - Which will run through what you need to do to install it 🙂

If you need any further assistance please reach out and we will love to help further.

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try calling in to get them - on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others - national rate)

Or a VM person will respond here in a day or so and sort it for yiu

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Samosa, 

Thanks for your Post on the forums about getting in touch to order your first WIFI pod, I am sorry you found it hard to get through to us about this!

However, I can see that you may have managed to get this sorted now, could you confirm if that's correct please? 

If yes and one is on the way, I have a helpful link here - Set Up WIFI Pods - Which will run through what you need to do to install it 🙂

If you need any further assistance please reach out and we will love to help further.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Yes all sorted now, thanks.