cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order a booster?

Mullen1960
Just joined
  • Hi, how do you order a WiFi booster? It says to do it by the connect app, but that just sends you round in circles. 
72 REPLIES 72

Hi,

I have been trying to order a booster as well, but the waiting times over the phone are ridiculous. Not even sure if I will end up to the right department after 1 hour wait. Could anyone help please?

Thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there panevritmia,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

To get this sorted for you I've dropped you a PM.

You'll find the message within the purple envelope icon.

Cheers,

Kain

Rafiq-l
Joining in

Hi, can I order a Wi-Fi pod please.

Hi Rafiq-l, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues that have led to you needing to request an Intelligent Wi-Fi pod.  So we can understand the issue and assist you, please can you expand on the issues you're having?  Are your issues related to speed via WiFi?  Or the range/signal itself?   You can find support and advice with improving your WiFi, here.  Also, have you tried a pinhole reset of your hub?  You can find how to do this, here.  It essentially takes your hub back to factory settings, but clears many issues.  Please only try this if you can clearly access your default WiFi password, on your hub.  Finally, have you checked our website to discover if the pod would help with the issue you're having?  

If you still require our Intelligent WiFi pod, please do get back to us and we'll gladly assist you with the order.  

Regards

Lee_R

I’m getting black spots around the house. 

I also need to order another one of these wifi pods.  Please can someone help me out with ordering one.

Many Thanks

How do I order WiFi Pods?

I thought I'd replied to this thread twice already but I can't see my posts?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Keith1973, thanks for posting on our help forum.

We're sorry to see this confusion with posting on our threads, also that you haven't been able to get a pod ordered.
We'd love to help out with this, could you please tell us if you've managed to place an order for your pod from us since your last post?
Are you using our VM Connect App where you can scan your house for blind spots and place a pod order from there?

Not to worry if not, we can help further should you still need us.
Regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

PaulT501
On our wavelength

Hi

Can I have a pod please? I am on 1gb connection hut the hub 4 doesn't reach all rooms and can't use the connect app as it doesn't work with a hub 4! 

Thanks Paul 

Good luck waiting for a reply here. I ended up calling them. Took a while but got sorted