cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order Wifi pods

Alibobs22
Joining in

I can’t order wifi pods however much I try - the phone and the connect app take me round in circles and I am totally fed up , the connect app shows a download of 13 MPs and upload of 9mps which it classes as great - i class it as rubbish and it is certainly way short of the 30mps guaranteed- please help

5 REPLIES 5

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Alibobs22 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you onto our community forum 😊.

I am sorry to see there seems to be an issue ordering a WIFI pod ☹.

Do you have a pod at all?

Are you doing these speed test by WIFI or ethernet cable?

Let us know. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I don’t have a pod at all and I am doing the tests via wifi , please help it so driving us all and as it make a the tv in our back room unusable for sport or the like and I have 2 sons ( 19 and 21) who are desperate 

Client62
Legend

Just buy a Wireless Repeater !

Im entitled to free wifi pods , why should I have to go and buy a repeater that might it might not work , I pay for a top virgin service and that is what I expect or perhaps I should go back to sky ? 

Hi @Alibobs22 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the delay in responding. With the WiFi Max pods that we do, if you are on a Volt Bundle, or the 1GB package then you are entitled to the WiFi MAx pods for free. If you which to go through the diagnostic process for this, I will send you a private message so that we can do this. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina