cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order Volt WiFi pods

Skeat
Joining in

Hi,

I’d be grateful if you could help me order a Wi-Fi extender pod. We qualify for Volt as have both Virgin and O2 accounts. I have followed the link on my account and there is no option for ordering a pod, only details on improving my O2 account. I see others have been offered help to get a pod through these forums so would be grateful if someone could do the same for me. Many thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Skeat 

You can call 150 from a  VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Also try this direct number 0800 064 3850.

A member of the Forum team may also pick this up for you in a day or two

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for the reply. Any forum team members able to help?

thanks 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
They will pick it up after a few days to let forum members have their say first

Try calling early 08.01 - should get through quickly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Skeat, thanks for your post here in the Community.

I can't find your details from your post on here but I'll send you a PM in case you haven't got any help since your post!

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly so I can assist you, and reply when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W