Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get engineer to fix box outside

Donski72
Tuning in

The box outside is damaged. How do I book engineer to get it fixed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You should be able to report issues like this to VirginMedia by calling  0330 333 0444.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call it in - or post a photo on here and a VM person will take a look and organise a Tech visit to fix it when they get here in a day or two

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Donski72,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that a piece of our equipment is damaged.

Can you please confirm if you're referring to your omni box that's attached to your property walls, or if one of the green cabinets on the street is damaged?  We'll do our best to help.

Thanks

Beth

It’s the mini box the casing seems to have sprung open & wont close. 

• 5539D70B-DDDB-4DA3-9DE6-CA1E928A7943.jpeg

1A1F6343-8C08-4BE7-BF13-C59468FAEDF1.jpeg

 managed to stick it back & hobble the cover on but it’s not secure. The bottom price won’t stay in & the cover falls off with the slightest of touches. 

You should be able to report issues like this to VirginMedia by calling  0330 333 0444.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Thank you so much for providing a number. I feel I was going round in circles trying to find a contact number!!

I couldn’t arrange for an engineer as I am not yet experiencing technical difficulties with ant services. But surely it’s better to have this issue repaired before it results in loss/disruption of services?

I have called & logged the issue, hopefully it won’t be too long till it’s repaired. 

Hi @Donski72

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see on our systems that you already have an appointment booked for this work. You should be able to manage your appointments on your online account through the website or via the app under 'Orders &Appointment'. Please let us know if you have any further concerns at all, we'll be here to help if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley