cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get WiFi pods

Ironheart
Tuning in

I wonder if somone can help?

I ordered additional Pods via the online chat but have not recieved them.

I then tried to call but none of the options were clear on how to order them and then I was put on hold for over 20 mins, without any idea if i was even speaking with the right department.

I have one pod already which has really helped one black spot, but I still have 2 rooms which cannot sustain a connection.

What's the easiest, most straight forward way to order please?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aaron2
Well-informed

They should be able to order the second one via their tools. The third will require a technician visit though.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Aaron2
Well-informed

They should be able to order the second one via their tools. The third will require a technician visit though.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

You can order a second a week after receiving the first one via calling VM support and then a third if needed a week after receiving the second, some ops may say you need a tech to visit, but when i ordered my third the op just ordered it for me.

That's the issue. How do you talk to someone at VM support?🙂

Hey. Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by their (who?) tools (?).

Sorry probably being a bit silly!

Just wait here until a mod gets to read the post and they'll help you if you can't get through on the phone, if you require a second then you have to week a week before ordering and again for a third.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Ironheart, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Apologies for the issues you've had whilst trying to order the pods. I will send you over a private message so I can help out with this. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

I have a blackspot in two of my upstairs rooms. Can someone advise how I can get hold of a WiFi pod?

Thanks 😊 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You have to call in - cannot be done online

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

The mods maybe able to help order your first one. Really hard to get through on phone but give it a go!