Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get WiFi Pods

balckgeorge
Tuning in

How do I get a Virgin WiFi Pod?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

167 REPLIES 167

Hi @dillonas and @Howyoodoin thanks for your posts here in the Community - welcome!

I can certainly help you both to get a wifi pod, that's no problem at all.

Both of you please expect seperate PM's from me to arrive shortly and we'll take things from there. Please expect these shortly and respond when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi I’m still after wifi pods too please, I posted a while ago on this thread but have not been contacted yet. 
Many thanks.  

Pitbull2388
Joining in

Hi,

can I ask how I also got about getting WiFi Pods. I have recently signed up to Virgin and have Hub3. This is causing issues with Sky Q as only links Wireless and rest of house drops in and out of WiFi. I have tried everything but these pods seem to be the common solution. 
TIA

Hi @Tom_W1

could I please request an additional pod? I am on volt and have been on the hub 5 and pod trial, so looking for an additional one of these type but cannot find how to request? Can you help at all?

Thanks!

HI mrburns78,

Thank you for your post. Our apologies for any delay in a response to you. 

We can certainly look into help you order some WiFi pods. 

What I will do now is private message you so I can get your details and pass data protection. 

^Martin

Hi Pitbull2388,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

We're sorry to hear about the WiFi issue you've been having. 

I am also happy to help you with order a WiFi pod and checking out this WiFi issue. 

I will private message yourself now as well. 

^Martin

Hello, 

we have recently transferred our virgin services across to our new house and the engineer recommended we get some Wi-Fi pods. 

Can I please order 2? 

many thanks 

natalie hannabuss

Similar to the other posts, is it possible for you to DM me regarding sending me a Wifi Pod (my first, I am on a 1Gb package)? We've recently added a television to our son's bedroom that needs wifi but it's in a corner beyond the stairwell walls and really struggles to pick  up the signal from the router. Many thanks.

Dasein
On our wavelength

Also requesting Booster Pods (Mesh) for WiFi Max; after using website, app, trying to call in (multiple times) 

But we're still struggling in getting any, on Volt & Highest Speeds package.  

Hopefully Beta Tester/Tech-Trialist: At some point

Nat998
Joining in

Hi

Can I be contacted re wifi pods. Installed yesterday and can only get wifi in 2 rooms of the house. On a volt package. 

thanks