Did you mean: 

How to get WiFi Pods

balckgeorge
Tuning in

How do I get a Virgin WiFi Pod?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

167 REPLIES 167

Thank you for joining me on private message @tova15

Glad we've managed to get this Pod ordered for you and sorted. 

When pod arrives, it's super easy to set up. Just plug it into a main socket in the same room as the router and you'll see the pod start to blink. Leave the pod to chat with the router for around 15mins, you'll know they have finished when the light on the pod stops blinking and there are no lights on the pod. After this, you can move the pod to any other main socket where you're looking to boost the signal.

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

JimWarburton
Joining in

Hi

I've had one wifi pod delivered and I'm still struggling with coverage.  I'm finding it almost impossible to get hold of anyone or even speak to someone to try and get a second pod sent out.

Keep getting cut off on the phone and the connect app won't sign me in at all.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks

Hi there @endisforever

Thank you so much for you post and welcome back to the forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing issues with these black spots, but I would be more than happy to take a look into this with you.

I'll pop a PM across now please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again. 

Ash 

lukem404
Joining in

Hi I have just got upgraded to Volt 350 and have few blackspots through the house - am I able to request a free pod too please?

Thanks

Hey Lukem404, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some WIFI issues.

I would be more than happy to look at getting you a pod ordered.

I will send you a PM, please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

mrburns78
Tuning in

Hi, I have the same issue - weak to no coverage in a couple of bedrooms. Please could I order some pods too?

Many thanks,
Martin

Tonyje
Joining in

Hi all, 

Just been upgraded to the1 gig broadband package and received my new hub 4 today to replace my current hub 3. Struggling with broad band at 2 ends of the house and see being with o2 and on the volt package there's an option of the wifi pod's to help. How can i go about getting them, is it a case of calling Virgin or o2? 

Tony

@Tonyje wrote:

Hi all, 

Just been upgraded to the1 gig broadband package and received my new hub 4 today to replace my current hub 3. Struggling with broad band at 2 ends of the house and see being with o2 and on the volt package there's an option of the wifi pod's to help. How can i go about getting them, is it a case of calling Virgin or o2? 

Tony

I believe you can order them through the connect app when doing a survey of your home (Called 'Scan your home').

I tried that and it took me to the virgin media website and didn't really go anywhere. But thank you for the reply 🙂

rb776
Joining in

Hi.

We have been sent one. Thanks. Works well. Have moved it around the house to compare versus connect app results. It's telling us that we need another. Can we have another please? Cheers.